Thursday, January 2, 2014

Wrap it Up! ... Just read it, you dirty bird. It's not what you think.

It's not pretty... But it's a damn good start!
Two posts in one day, whaaat? I thought I would let y'all in on how I jumpstarted my weight loss goals for the year. Is it cheating? ... Maybe. Does it make me feel awesome? Uh, Yea! I'm awesome already, though, so... ya know... It's hard not to feel that way. Alright! Enough of my narcissism. Go on. Keep reading. You know you want to.



So, I would like to preface this by thanking Allison for peaking my interest in the It Works! wraps. If you are interested in trying them out, she can give you all the information you need. Head on over to her website, and try them out! You won't regret it :)

Also, this isn't the easiest thing for me to do. I'm not excited to put myself out there for a kajillion (that's metric, folks) people to see. But in order to bring in readers, and involve all of you (all 3 of you) in my journey, I've gotta have this whole "full disclosure" thing goin' on. So there you go. And this only further proves that clothes can hide quite a bit, not to mention the fact that I'm naturally sucking in all the time. Pulling in my belly is something I've done since I was 13, so it's second nature to me. To let it all hang out (no pun intended) is scary and physically feels unnatural, but I did it for the sole purpose of showing myself how much progress was actually being made. It wasn't fun... not until I had finished all four wraps in the first set.  Not until I took the last picture and realized that my belly was as small -just hanging out- as it was before when I would have to suck in (or felt like I had to).

Allison asked me to try them for three months, because she needed a guinea pig. In my case, a potbelly pig. So I decided to try it. Now, I'm not gonna lie, I was skeptical. Even after the first wrap, I was thinking... "Wow. I wasted my money. Neat." Then I did the second wrap, and I noticed the ski slope that was my belly was a little steeper. Then the third. Then the fourth. When I took the last picture of this cycle, I couldn't believe the progress that had been made. Now, I'm not saying people shouldn't work out. I'm not saying you shouldn't eat healthy. But I will say, using the wraps in conjunction to all of those things to help you get a jumpstart on your weight loss journey? Yea, that's a fantastic motivator. Then there's the flip side. Have you lost a lot of weight and are just a few pounds, or maybe a pants' size away from your goal? Maybe give these a try. Allison's husband is also a wraps user, and is already a lean, mean, healthy machine. He used ONE wrap, and -while he has nothing to lose because he's already trim (jerk)- they helped to tone up his abs. Just like that. Easy-peasy. After seeing my before and after pictures, my man Stud has decided he'd like to try them as well to serve as a jumpstart to his weight loss goal. There's no reason not to try.
Ya can't ski down that slope. 

One wrap. That's all you need to see results. After the first 4-pack, you'll be watching the door for the next shipment. I'm doing three rounds. Round one is done, and I'm ecstatic about my results. And the wraps aren't all they have, either, nor are the other products they have only good for weight loss. I don't know all of the details, as this is my first time using anything, but Allison and her hubs can tell you all that you need to know. Ready to see my results after the fourth wrap? Well, here ya go. Enjoy. I know I have.

(Collaging credit goes to Allison)


2 comments:

  1. Very proud of you ,keep it up. You can get to where you want to get.
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Say it to my face.. er.. or.. something. Yea.
**Don't have any of the accounts listed? Choose the "Name/URL" option. Just put your name. Easy-peasy. Or choose Anonymous... if you're a scaredy-puss.