Tuesday, February 26, 2013

So I stumbled across some old pictures... FITspiration Found

Alright. So I'm not going to post a super long entry tonight. I'm up later than I would like to be, anyway. I just thought I would show you all what I looked like my senior year of high school, which is the INITIAL weight I'm going for. Once I hit it, I'll know I'm only 10 more pounds away from my ultimate goal. So... here ya go.
Really all that I need is to lose a little and tone up

Oh look. There's no massive muffin top. 

Aaaand I thought I was fat. 


I'm not ready to post a "before" picture yet. So don't ask...

6 comments:

  1. you are beautiful hon don't let anyone or anything make you feel diff

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a beautiful girl now,you do not have to be the weight you were at 18,just lose so you are healthy and feel and look good to you.I l love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure I took some of those pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I'm pretty sure you did, Tom. That was a fun weekend

      Delete

Have something to say? Say it to my face.. er.. or.. something. Yea.
**Don't have any of the accounts listed? Choose the "Name/URL" option. Just put your name. Easy-peasy. Or choose Anonymous... if you're a scaredy-puss.