Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Google Reader, who?

So apparently Google Reader went out the window forever ago, and I've been to busy not giving a (boop!) to write. So here I am late in the game letting you know that you can follow and receive updates when I decide to stop being lazy through BlogLovin.com. I have no idea how it works. But I'm following all my favorites through there and Blogger.com anyway so I guess it doesn't really matter if I get it, huh? I'll make a button on the sidebar to follow, or you can follow this link. Until later... maybe... or never. Whatev...


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

KThanksBye :)

1 comment:

  1. I think it's important to have closure in any relationship that ends - from a romantic relationship to a friendship. You should always have a sense of clarity at the end and know why it began and why it ended. You need that in your life to move cleanly into your next phase. See the link below for more info.


    #closure
    www.inspgift.com


    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Say it to my face.. er.. or.. something. Yea.
**Don't have any of the accounts listed? Choose the "Name/URL" option. Just put your name. Easy-peasy. Or choose Anonymous... if you're a scaredy-puss.